SANDEB PROPERTY- Dixie Lake area, Red Lake Mining Division, Ontario
- 3360 acres
- Magnetometer, VLF-EM, MaxiMin and geochemical surveys and first diamond drill program completed
- 1,131 metres drilled in three holes
- Undrilled targets
- Mafic and felsic volcanics
- Adjacent northeast of the Dixie Lake North Area property where Grandview Gold Inc. is getting good drill results on its 88-4 Zone. The Grandview property contains a known resource of approximately 415,000 tons grading 4.5g/tonne.
- Adjacent east of the claim group being explored by Mainstream Minerals Corporation.
- 100 % working and revenue interest.
- Approximately 15 miles by highway to Red Lake, Ontario
- Year-round highway access